The Marketing Manager will coordinate and develop marketing policies, programs, and campaigns.
- Gathers and analyzes information to identify new markets and customers, demand for products and services, and efficacy of existing marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Conducts market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the sale and profitability of products.
- Conducts pricing research and analysis to ensure competitive product and service pricing.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs for new products and services and makes recommendations to leadership.
- Analyzes and evaluates financial aspects of product development.
- Collaborates in the development of new products.
- Composes, develops, evaluates, and conducts training on marketing activities, strategies, and policies.
- Collaborates, participates in, and coordinates promotional activities or trade shows.
- Negotiates contracts for services needed to execute a marketing strategy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets.
- Thorough understanding of principles and methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or related field required;
- At least three years of experience in a related field.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.